Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ability to recognize voltage, wire, wire feed and wire speed requirements, jig usage
- Ability to read drawings (CAD prints), weld symbols, operator manuals, job orders, and follow procedural instructions
- Ability to inspect, identify, debur and stack production materials
- Ability to read tape measure, calipers, micrometers, magnetic protractor, square, gas gage pressures and mixtures
- Practice in observing safety procedures
- Required to operate overhead cranes and forklifts (optional)
- Management retains the right to assign or change responsibilities upon request
Minimum Education: Highly recommended High School Diploma/GED or equivalent, Certified to spec. # WPS-1 &2, welding process GMAW (wire welders).
Previous Experience Preferred: 3 years for wire welding. No experience necessary for production welding positions.
Skills Preferred: Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). Basic keyboard and computer operation skills.