Summer Help – General Laborer
May 2020 – August 2020 (seasonal)
Summer employees will assist in the plant where needed. Position will mostly assist in moving into our new location.
Day Shift Position (7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday – Friday)
Duties and responsibilities
- Pack and prepare items to prevent damage during transit
- Load and unload items
- Perform cleaning and basic maintenance tasks
- Tear down and re-assemble new and used shelf racks
- Remove debris, garbage and other materials from job site
- Use of a variety of tools and machines such as, but not limited to: levels, power drills, grinders, hammers and measuring tapes.
- Be able to commute to two locations regularly
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Management retains the right to assign or change responsibilities upon request
Must be 18 years of age
Minimum Education: Highly recommended High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 1 year of team work experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Physical Capacity Profile: 3 – Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly.
Please fill out the boxes below for more information!