This position will be responsible to set up and operate a Robotic Welders and Sub-merge arc welders to weld hydraulics cylinder components. Parts include but are not limited to: barrels, clevises, endcaps, shafts, plates, ports, etc.
- Ability to recognize voltage, wire, wire feed and wire speed requirements, jig usage
- Ability to read drawings (CAD prints), weld symbols, operator manuals, job orders, and follow procedural instructions
- Ability to inspect, identify, debur and stack production materials
- Ability to read tape measure, calipers, micrometers, magnetic protractor, square, gas gage pressures and mixtures
- Practice in observing safety procedures
- Required to operate overhead cranes and forklifts (optional)
- Management retains the right to assign or change responsibilities upon request