This position will maintain the entire Quality Assurance System.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for ISO 9001:2015 certification maintenance through the internal auditor process; first piece inspections on final assembly and individual work centers when needed: receiving inspections; work center calibration checks; non-conforming cylinder return analysis and repairs; enter rework orders on non-conforming product in the M2M software
- Knowledge to use calipers, micrometers, no-go/go plug gages, thread gages, depth and bore gages, and all other internal measuring devices when performing part inspections
- Practice in observing safety procedures
- Required to operate overhead cranes and forklifts (optional)
- Random piece checks
- Management retains the right to assign or change responsibilities upon request
Minimum Education: Highly recommended High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Previous Experience Preferred: 3 years
Skills Preferred: Communication and organizational skills; Literary skills in making reports, documentation, corrective/preventive action initiatives, etc.; Instrumentation usage and calibration skills; Basic math skills and familiarity with engineering concepts and ability to read manufacturing prints; basic computer skills and experience with MS Windows MS Office Professional, and Enterprise Business software.
Physical Capacity Profile level 3 required