This position will unload/load trucks and collect/put material away to the assigned inventory location from individual work centers. This person will need to be knowledgeable of part numbers and work center locations in regards to process flow.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting in the inventory control of stock parts which includes labeling and the distribution of assigned paper work with the corresponding parts
• Consolidation of inventories to save space
• Dumping of scrap hoppers from work centers as requested
• Collection and transfer of trash on collection days
• Loading and unloading of LTL trucks as needed
• Required to operate overhead cranes and forklifts
• Management retains the right to assign or change responsibilities upon request
Minimum Education: Highly recommended High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Previous Experience Preferred: Two years with MRP systems
Skills Preferred: Basic computer skills: MS office products, MRP data systems.