- Analyze customer demand and generate production job orders to effectively and efficiently meet customer requirements
- Job order management, including but not limited to job order creation, printing/deployment, scheduling of production work cells, tracking of job orders throughout the process, and closing.
- Utilization of the company’s Advanced Planning & Scheduling tool (nMetric) to effectively sequence and track job orders through the production process to meet customer ship date needs.
- Coordinate material movement through the manufacturing process/shop floor with supervision and team leads.
- Provide training, guidance to supervisors/managers to enable them to effectively use system features.
Associates Degree in business, logistics, Information Technology or related field.
Previous Experience Preferred:
3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing with related experience utilizing ERP systems.
Strong communications (oral and written) and good computer skills.